My ex asked me to watch a new episode together, what do I do? I want him back?

We were together for 3 years and he ended it few months ago. Don't ask me why, he never told me he just said he wants to be alone for awhile. He didn't initiate contact in a month. So this new tv show that we both were waiting for finaly aired and he asked me out of the blue if I want to watch it together. He knows I don't want to be friends, I made that very clear the last time he tried friendzoning me.

What should I tell him? I don't want to act bitchy but I don't want to come off as needy either.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't overthink.
    If you want to go watch the episode with him, then go ahead. Ask him if anyone else from your friend circle would be joining you both. If not, I think he might be checking/evaluating whether to get back with you or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well just repeat that if it's as friends you are not interested. If it's as trying to date again then you would.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him is it just as friends or not? Then you can decided what to do.