How do you get over a relationship, he broke my heart?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• time, and self improvement are the only cures

Most Helpful Girl

• you need time.. and what you can do it keep yourself busy. do stuff you like even if you don;t want to.. just try.. make new friends. ..

• Have your heart has ever been broken? Mine has not been yet. Never been in a relation? Care to talk in PM?

• @AmeerX thanks.. but i am fine with how i am.. :)

• Okay, just saying. :) Welcome and you will like it even better.

What Guys Said 2

• Time and trying to improve youself, do things that will improve your skill set, something that you can do that will keep you busy enough and your mind distracted

• you should be go out with friends that makes you busy like me after she break up to me as a friend i feel lost then she said fuck off to me nd said those bad word creep cling becasue after she broke up with me i still messaging her

What Girls Said 3

• focus on you, try and find something that makes you happy, do things for you that will keep your mind busy, spend time around your friends and people that care about you. dont hold on to the past, you need to enjoy ur life and look forward to a fun and happy future :)

• i think... u just need to realise that there r better guys out there, and look forward to the one who may come into your life to repair the damage once caused.

• give it time and meet other people.