Guys, I found out on last Friday that he didn't give me his correct name. Should I not worry able it and move on?

I have been in his relationship for 90 days. I found out on Friday that he didn't give me his correct name. He told me that his name was one thing and that his friend call him one thing which turned out to be his real name. He sent me a connections on LinkedIn and this is how I discovery it. I pull him up on been verified and he got mad and call me the B word. I have never had a man call me that... I sent him several text and vm but he has not respond. Should I not worry able it and move on? It is crazy because looked at his license but I was looking at the expiration date bc we went out of town and he realized that they expired...

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave that guy.

What Guys Said 2

• i would definitely say forget him and move on. If he's gonna lie about his name, what else could he lie about

• He lied to you about his name AND he already called you the B-word? I see a bright future for these two kids!

I'm joking, of course... You dodged a bullet. Now you can move on.