How to deal with an annoying EX who won't stop texting?

My EX is so annoying. She won't stop texting me even though we are 1000s of km away from each other.
She knew that I was going traveling. She knew that we would break up. She knew that I won't talk to her.

However, she still keeps texting me every day. Sometime I dont reply for days and she reinitiates a converstaions or sends an audio message

Im a social butterfly type of person who can make friends easily. My philosophy is - "don't talk to a person unless you can see him/her within a month". I can't and don't wanna see her at this moment.

lol she doesn't get it... I didn't hear from her for a few days and today she texted me again asking if Im still ignoring her or not. This almost worked!

101

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like she loves you and misses you lots. 😊

You only have two choices, either change your number of don't read her messages and don't message back. If you respond it'll encourage her.

If a guy didn't respond to my messages then i would cut all contact with him, but this girl obviously can't take the hint, or she is so scared to lose you.

To be honest i feel sorry for both of you , because you need time alone away from her, and she is trying to hold onto you , she fears losing you for good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you reply at all? Plus you could block her number.

What Girls Said 9

• Block her. There is even a free app for that.

• Block her is what I say! If she can't respect you or your personal space what makes her think she can blow your phone up whenever she wants? Ugh, NO. By responding back to her you're letting her know that you WILL text her back whenever you don't respond back for a long period of time. Good luck☺!

• Soo don't reply at all, period.
    Maybe she'll get the hint? (or not)

• This has almost worked! Today she texted me again asking if im still ignoring her lol

• annndd don't even reply!

• Block her number
    Change your number

• You could always block her.

• why don't you block her

• Then don't talk to her and don't respond. Simple just to ignire her.

• Stop responding to her texts.

• block her!!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!