Girls, what are you thinking after a break up?

What's going through your minds after a break up? A day? A week? A month? If you didn't date another guy right after do you still think about the guy you just broke up with?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to shut myself off from friends and family , to be alone to deal with all of the negative emotions i feel. I cry a lot , i can't eat or sleep. I never consider dating for a long time after a breakup.

I think about the times we shared and what could have been. I spend time missing him and wanting him.

Then after i have cried a river, build a bridge and get over it. I am quite a strong person and i can adapt quite easily, but that doesn't stop me thinking about him at times and wondering how he is. 😊

What Girls Said 4

• i think 'IMMA USE THIS TIME FOR MYSELF NOW'.

i dont think of them anymore. maybe for a week after but that's all it takes. move forward with my life quickly, but if I'm not dating someone for awhile I'm fine with that. ill patiently wait.

• I stop thinking of them. It doesn't take more than 3 days to achieve that. It's a mentality thing. I sort of... shut it off and move on. I can't exactly explain it properly. Recently, I realized that I have way more will-power than I thought I did.

• I think fuck them i dont need them in my life

• Yes, and we miss him in most cases

What Guys Said 0