Do I need closure with a guy who cheated on me?

We talked for months while I was away for school. Suddenly, I find out he cheated on me when I saw a picture of him kissing another girl. I have blocked him immediately for 2 months so far but now I'm thinking about meeting up with him to talk about it. I don't want to get back with him but part of me wants to know why. Should I meet up with him?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some questions have no answer and some answers are painful
    in the end its your choice to look back or not

there are some people who 'll only be there for you as long as you have something they need. when you no longer serve a purpose to them, they will leave
    so let go of those who are already gone.

Most Helpful Girl

• You already know why! It is because he places no value on loyalty. Cheating is a choice. People cheat because they have no willpower, they have no self- control. Therefore , they give into their desires. They also have no conscience.

People who are disloyal will never know the cost of betrayal. He won't care about your pain. So why give him the satisfaction of seeing it in your eyes.

Whatever excuse he gives you, it will not lessen your pain. It will probably prolong your hurt...

Some people deserve your silence, and sometimes ignorance is bliss.

It's your decision in the end, but prepare yourself just in case he hurts you all over again.. with his excuses. Good luck xx 💚

What Guys Said 3

• You're the only one who knows if you need it. Because no one really knows how you feel but you

• It's your decision; if it were me, I wouldn't bother.

• No, not really. Only if you WANT it

What Girls Said 6

• No. Trust me, I know from experience that especially when you're cheated on, there's no such thing as 'closure'. What sort of thing would you expect to hear from him that will make you feel as if you can close that chapter; that he was forced to kiss that girl against his will? Not going to happen. He'll apologize till the cow's come home, but that doesn't change the betrayal that happened and restore the trust you had in him.

Don't meet up with him. You don't owe him anything.

• Hell no, don't do any of these things. You don’t deserve to be cheated on. You do deserve a guy who respects you, and who will take accountability for his actions. What should you do, then? Honestly, my advice would be to dump him and move on.

But if you do choose to work on the relationship, know that he’s the one who needs to apologise, who needs to change, and who needs to earn your trust back. Not the other way around.

Good luck.

• I know you probably have many questions to ask this guy but he isn't worth the time. If he has cheated he obviously just likes to play the field and that's the answer.

• NOPE don't do it! he didn't hesitated to cheat on you and you wanna see him again? NO DON'T DO IT

• No. You dont NEED it, but if you feel like you should... you should.

• its your choice if u feel u need closure but if I were u I wouldn't waste my time