Have you ever broken anyones heart?

... if so, how many hearts have you broken?

2324

Most Helpful Guy

• Accidentally a few times. I just can't pick up in the indirect way girls do things

Had a girl ask me if I ever wanted to go see X movie. I thought she was asking in a general sense, like if I'll be watching that movie when it comes out. Didn't know she was asking me to go.

Another girl in school alwayssss was so happy to see me and would hug me and stuff. We would hang out every day. Thinking back it was obvious she liked me but I had no idea at the time. I never got her number or anything, I just kinda 'dissapeared' lol

• Aww well i guess from now on you'll take the hint. I hope you have learned to know if a girl likes you now 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Unwittingly most times and by the virtue of requirement - yes but quite a few in course of my life. I don't have count cause I know for sure that I've broken hearts w/o even seeing, knowing or interacting with that person

• As far as I know, I haven't broken any... I think. I don't believe anyone's really had a crush on me or anything like that before so I haven't really had any hearts to possibly break 😅

• I haven't, although my heart has been broken my others a few times.

• Yes i have. More than I would like. I have tried to be careful always, but sometimes it happens.

• I have, but I'm not gonna say how many.

• Lol oh it must be a lot of hearts than

• Grew*

• I wouldn't call it heartbreak. Thats way less pain for the loving one than actually acting like there's hope for the lover

• 1 I think, or maybe 2 I'm not sure. I don't know if I broke hearts, I just know I couldn't pick one girl without hurting the other, so i left them both.

• I can't forget people have broken my heart...
    I can't forgive them...
    The more I don't want to think about them, the more I think and the more I feel bad :) nowadays...
    Life is cruel and difficult, they never told me this when I was a child :'( Never! o. O

• I think love is too painful. I can't imagine ever trusting again. Love is too destructive.

• Yes i think exactly the same. I have accepted a life without love now 😞😞

• Oh sadly to see you are new to that :( I am like this for years...

• One heart, pretty recently. Never would have thought that anyone would fall in love with me, especially not her, since I fell in love with her half a year ago but she kinda ignored me. Her friend told me since we met and I fell in love with her, she also fell in love with me but did the exact opposite of approaching me, which I saw as rejection, because of which I moved on. It sucks for both of us since we broke each others heart.

• Who hasn't?

• Not according to some girls

• And if i disagreed with you we both could be wrong as well. D: the dillema!!

• Two rules of life
      1: A woman is always right
      2: if you think you are right, slap yourself in the face and read rule 1 again lol

• I have once, yes.

• None, I don't think any of the girls I was with were really upset when we broke up. They're probably relieved if anything.

• I hope not. If I did it would break my heart!

• I don't know about a broken heart, but I've hurt someone before. :(

• No, not that I know of.

• I have only broken mine. Not shure if that counts.

• It doesn't count , i wanted to know if YOU have broken hearts

• But u have broken this fragile little heart by saying that 😭😭😭

• I have broken one heart once. But i have regret that everyday since 2 years ago.

• Of course, every one has

• I've probably broken more hearts than I know of.

• 4, possibly 5 but I'm not sure.

• I never have

• Possibly? I don't really know.

• yes I think I have don't know the number as it is not something to be proud of

• 0 never did that

What Girls Said 22

• Yes. I've broken four hearts.

One guy really really liked me, but he said some fucked up stuff about my sister, so I obviously broke his heart. I considered breaking his nose, too - but I didn't want to set a bad example for my sister.

The other feel in love with me while I was with someone else (for whatever godforsaken reason) and I did not feel the same.

Another guy... we met online while gaming. We really did love each other, but the distance was too much for it to ever work.

And the last one... in my defense, he broke my heart first and when he realized he messed up and tried to get me back, I broke his heart right back.

• Nope, but people have broken mine 💔

• yea :( 2 that i know of.

• nope i've never broken anyone's heart and have no intention to

• I sincerely doubt it.

• Nah...
    Or ad least I don't think I did.

• Probably just one. Maybe another if my boyfriend's materialism worsens. I love the man, but come on, do you really need to boast your Louis Vaton belt every day?

• yes, unintentionally... But I think, everyone has.

• I think it's been a couple, I felt bad for it.

• Nope and I hope never to break his heart. Doesn't bear thinking about, tbh :(

• Hopefully just one.

• I have and just one

• Yes, 2 that I am aware of. Also I have been heart broken twice myself.

• 2. Both guys were older.

• I got a broken heart instead.

• I haven't break any heart

• I think I have to around 3 people.

• maybe 7, I'm not sure...

• 1, my first love, we broke each others heart.

• I have never been in a relationship so No. Unless if someone eveeeerrrr liked me wich would be a miracle liked me and I never notice. lol😊😊

• Once and without meaning to. I didn't know he liked me. We work together, and I showed my interest in him. I really liked him at the time. He told me no because we work together. He said if we didn't work together. I didn't know if he was lying to be nice or if he was being truthful. Either way, I decided to move on.

About a month later, I met a guy through another co-worker. Little did I know, he was also friends with the co-worker I liked. We started to date, and then the co-worker I liked found out and he was really hurt that I went for a friend of his. He thought I was doing it out of revenge, but I wasn't. I didn't know they were friends. If I had, I wouldn't have gone there. Anyway, he was really upset about it.

Things didn't work out with the other guy anyway. We didn't have enough in common, and it just made things too awkward at work. So now if I want to date, I just make sure people aren't connected like that. That was three years ago, and I still regret it to this day even though that co-worker and I get along well now. We're good friends now, but I don't like being the one to hurt people. I've always respected him, and he's the last person I would want to hurt.

• I hope not!