Tips to get over my ex?

I know he still has feelings for me as I do him as well however we are not good for each other. Any ways I can get over him besides being a slut and banging other guys cause I dont want to do that. I tried that once before and it DID NOT WORK whatsoever. The feelings are too strong. UGH lord help me.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• This isn't going to be what you want to hear but for me, literally the only thing that worked for me was time. I know that sounds like b. s., but that's how I got over my last ex.

I tried dating on and off for months after we broke up but my head wasn't in it and it was a waste of time. I finally realized that until more time had passed, I couldn't date. I took some time for me and did my own thing.
    I didn't think I'd ever be able to find another guy and have feelings for him but I met a great guy and I'm in a much happier and healthier relationship and I honestly don't miss my ex in the slightest.