What's going through this girls mind?

So me and my girlfriend broke up 2 weeks ago and after the break up she told me let's start over and be friends. But then like a couple days later I was still texting her and she started to ignore me. So then I finally ask her if she's moving on and she responds it's not like I'm dating anyone else but I'm moving on. Assuming that we're still friends I still tell her good luck in her games and she sometimes responds thank you. I've also kind of been a dick to her since then like I tweeted it's amazing how some people can twist a heart for days and then rip it out but when you tell them too. I've seen her in public twice and I looked at her with a smile and she completely ignored me and walked right past me like I didn't exist. What's going through this girls mind? Is she trying to erase every memory that she has of me by ignoring me? I'm clueless on what's going through her mind right now.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe when she told you that u guys should start over & be friends, she didn't actually mean be close friends but just be friendly & cool with u one another but not like BFFs. So that's why she isn't being all buddy buddy with u & keeping distance. Im sure u seen how couples break up but dont really talk to each other cuz its awkward to be friends w/ ur ex.

But when did u tweet that message about her, after she said let's be friends & start over or? Cuz she could just be really upset with that tweet u posted & she mad & wants to ignore u cuz if it.

• I tweeted that when she said she was moving on. She is a very sensitive person too

• Yeah then she must be angry with ur tweet, so that's why she's ignoring u. Her being sensitive explains why she's is ignoring u two, she took it to heart.

What Guys Said 0