I want my girlfriend back?

I broke up with my girlfriend 2 days ago because I thought she wasn't the one and I wanted to be with another girl that I know from high school, but after I did I felt hopeless and depressed, now I'm with my new girlfriend but I don't know why I still think of my ex and I don't feel happy with my new gf! I feel like I've lost everything! I want her back but she doesn't even wanna talk to me at all, All she told me after we broke up is that I'm a liar because I used to tell her that I love her and we're going to get married, she thinks that everything between us was a lie, she said that she's happy without me and don't want me in her life anymore! I miss her so much and I want her back! How can I make her trust me again?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• You broke her heart and that takes time to heal. you also need to think deeply if you really want her back or just don't like not having her.

IT's also worth noting that you are still with this new girl. If you really want to try and get your ex back. End it with her, take some time (weeks) without any of them and focus on yourself. Then if you still want to have your ex back go and talk to her and ask for time to prove it.

Trust is a hard thing to build and even harder the second time. You need to not be with the new girlfriend while trying to do that for starters.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• Well you did leave her when you found another girl you like so you aren't going to get her back. You should move on cause no one would ever heal from that.

• move on and learn from this