What is the difference between ending on good terms and ending on bad terms?

For me, only mutual breakups are good terms, everything else are bad terms.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Varies, but for me, ending on good terms is still being friends, or at least civil. And bad terms, spreading lies about you, or sending hateful txts, not ending it face to face like it should be done, instead of a call/text/email.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good terms usually involve, mutually understanding you two are breaking up and there are reasons why it isn't working. Bad terms usually happen when one wants to stay together and one doesn't therefor the one who wants to has no control over this. However bad terms could also involve betrayal cheating etc. So the person who is the "victim" feels resentment. Basically to put it short, good terms means you have no hard feelings and bad terms means you do. x

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• i think ending on good terms is always useful... my husband and i divorced on very good terms and so we can still help each other out etc when needed...

• if you end on good terms then there are no hard feelings.