Guys, during recent breakup boyfriend said he wanted so bad to be with me but couldn't see how. A line or genuine?

Do men say these things without meaning them, is this meant to be a soft dumping? He was seperated from drug addict wife when we met but missed his kids terribly and worried for their well-being. He is trying again with her and says he would have left everything to be with me if only he could have seen a way to keep his kids at the same time. He also later said that there are still some things he loves about his ex as they were together so long. All opinions welcome!

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• "Do men say these things without meaning them, is this meant to be a soft dumping?"

^actually it means wot he said... he still hasn't decided if he wants u as a friend... being friends with benefits... or sth more than friends with benefits... ;)

"He was seperated from drug addict wife when we met but missed his kids terribly and worried for their well-being."

^if they have kids together... then there'll ALWAYS be a chance he'd be considerin to gettin back to his X-wife... but for da kids' shake mostly... ;)

"He is trying again with her and says he would have left everything to be with me if only he could have seen a way to keep his kids at the same time."

^as i told above... he cares about his kids mostly... not her.. :)

" He also later said that there are still some things he loves about his ex as they were together so long. All opinions welcome!"

^like everyone she might've good traits as well... he's just missin those few good traits.. ;)

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;