I want to break up, but I can't do it for some reason?

We had a good run. 2 fun years together, but now I feel like I'm moving into a new phase in my life, and she's not included in that. I've lost all attraction to her so it should be simple. But something is holding me back. She knows about this and I have the option to finally end it, but I can't. When I'm with her I laugh at her jokes and enjoy her company, but I no longer feel romantically connected. I don't want to break up when I'm with her, but as soon as we say goodbye and she leaves I immediately want to break up. As soon as I see her again these thoughts go away again and I can't bring myself to say it. Why is this happening?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• End it if your not attracted to her because there is no point in continuing the relationship if you're not attracted to her and your not putting your all into the relationship because you don't want to be in a sexual/physical relationship with her , it sounds like you just want to be friends with her because you enjoy her company but do not find her as relationship material for you right I guess.

• That's exactly how I feel.

What Girls Said 4

• you have changed and she didn't change with you. a changed person is a good reason to break up

• She will be sad but you have to do it for the betterment of you both... relationship is over...

• Undecided, you might still like her but you don't want to apart from her.

• Just end it

What Guys Said 0