Ex broke up with me and blocked me?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me and blocked me from texting and calling him , Im confused on Why he blocked me when I stopped communicating with him for almost a month now , we really ended on bad terms and I feel like there's no closure I tried to reconcile but he was really cold so I didn't contact him since Aug 13 , when I called him Sunday I found out he blocked me i tried to send a text but it's not going through either , im not sure what else is there left to do

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let it be, for whatever reason, he does not want to talk to you atm.
    Might/Probably will change in time, but just get on with life

Most Helpful Girl

• Give yourself space now, give him Both Time and
    Space. @Lola1897. It's still New to both of you, this Breakup, which still can lead to A... Makeup and perhaps talking and texting again down a fine line in time.
    He said, She said is on the board now. Blocking and deleting is also Heating because it is because of Miscommunication that it ended up like this, and on 'Bad terms' it only make matter worse.
    Give this some time for him to coll down and perhaps he may come around having been Missing some Kissing and the history you both shared. Right now, e is is this 'Cold' fish and there is no catching him in a Good mood for anything, just let him stew in hi sown juices.
    For now, focus on you and You Only. Begin to lick some war wounds and if he should come a calling, it is less you will be bawling. If it ends up as friend in the end, then you would have had your closure to know where you finally stand, unless of course, he pouts till he goes to his grave. And if it turns the other way where you both have a chance for romance, then that is the Close of this Chapter altogether.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• This happened to me once, the guy had met someone else and didn't want to risk being contacted by me. It was also because he still cared and didn't want to get his feelings mixed up though xx

• What are you confused about? He has moved on and he does not want you back in his life. He blocked you because he gets to control who he wants in his life and it isn't you. Sorry

• Let it go. Let it goooo

• Can't hold it back anymoooore

• Lol, seriously some times people don't give you the chance to make right. You tried, that's good enough and better than what most can say.

• Move on, live life to the fullest, don't cling on guys like that. I'm experiencing something similar as well :/ but oh well just go on adventures and stuff ;)

• Just move on already. It's over.