If you had the chance to ask something to your ex, what would ask them (video)?

If you met again one of your exes and you could ask them something, what would that be?

I would ask her why she gave up on our relationship so easily.

1410

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask him if everything is working out for him as he had hoped. I would ask him if he's happy. I would ask him if he thinks about me anymore. And I would tell him I understand why he made the decision to go and I miss him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. Why would I want to talk to my ex?

What Girls Said 13

• Nope. The only thing I wonder is why my ex cheated on me, but I can't imagine his response will be anything along the lines of what I'd wish to hear. I'm pretty damn sure he wouldn't say 'oh I don't know what came over me, I fucked up and I'd do anything to win you back.'

To be perfectly honest, at this point I wouldn't want him back now anyway. He's best left in the past.

• I would ask 'Did the cream make it better or do you still have that issue?'

Why would I want to speak to an ex?

Nah me looking at the future and not crap that floats to the surface.

• I have no question for my past crushes just statements I would tell them you missed out

• Ha! Wonderful :D

• this past Sunday this man kept looking at me , we made first eye contact at the same time.
      i thought he is handsome after 15 minutes of being stared at he approached me
      said Hi evelin and i asked do I know you he said you use to it's luis and try to get a hand shake
      i looked at him with a smirk and said hit that over that and continue working

• I have nothing to say to my recent ex. Except maybe ask where my money is.

But my h's boyfriend (one prior ) I'd just have to ask if he has forgiven me. I hate thinking he hates me.

• Did you ever really love me or was it a joke? How many lies? Did you cheat that night? Why did you walk away?

• I would ask his dumb non existence ass how is it gonna feel having the worse sex in your life now that I'm out of the picture?

• Probably ask him why we had to do shit that got us into a lot of trouble in order to fulfill his "fun meter".

• I'd ask them to go jump off a bridge or something lol

• Probibly just ask them what i could have done differently or could have been better at...

• Slowly the whole covert scene was revealed to me, thank God, so I have no questions left to ask. They took the lowest road possible in every way, even scraped the mud of themselves and threw it publicly on me, while all family/friends took their side at first, many still do as love kept me quiet.
    While I struggled to eat, they accelerated their community status in church, as Texas school teachers, with family (even gullible mine), squashed referrals to my business, planted horrible seeds in my kids's minds.
    God sent me an angel that saved me and my 2nd half of life has been many times more blessed than the first, even as a child.
    NO- I have no questions for them

• Why were u unfaithful to me?

• ..."why?"

literally that's about it. "why did you cheat? was I not good enough for you? why was i no longer attractive to you? why did you only want my body? why did you leave me for her?"

• what was my fault? Why you made me fall for you with no intentions of catching me? Did you ever mean it at least once when you said I love you rose?

What Guys Said 9

• How interesting. An ex of mine contacted my mother day before yesterday. She got along rather well with my mother.

She was happy to find out I got married, but unhappy to find out my wife died. She was very unhappy to find out my father died (she liked my dad... everyone likes my dad). She was unhappy to hear about my brother.

I was unhappy to hear she's divorced. I was happy to hear she has a son. I was very happy to hear she got her masters and became a therapist (she never liked teaching). I was happy to hear she had traveled all over the world. I was unhappy to hear her father died about a year ago (I liked him, he was a very well spoken gentleman). I was unhappy to hear there is a lot of legal wrangling with her brother over the will.

I don't seek contact with ex's, but I'm happy to hear about their achievements and unhappy to hear about their setbacks. If I could talk to her (and I suppose I could if I tried), I would say pretty much what I just said above and that I hope for her happiness.

• I didn't leave the room for anything not to be asked, directly or indirectly I asked her the reason for the breakup.

She was dodging every question and giving petty reasons, 3 weeks later another guy appeared in the picture and everything cleared up automatically.

• I really don't have any questions that I'd want answered.

• "Why did you treat me like shit when all I wanted to do was be the best boyfriend I could be for you?"

• I don't hate her like I used to... you know what they say, time heals all wounds.

Honestly, I would just ask her how everything has gone and wish her the best.

• Why did you stop talking to me without saying a word?

• Why the hell did I not leave you long ago! lol

• I would not want to meet again or ask anything.

• Did you have any real feelings for me?