Girls, how can I reunite with my girlfriend?

I kissed another girl who I had more in common with, and who I hung with often, one on one. After we kissed, I told my girlfriend about her, causing her to cry and yell at me. I told her to calm down, and she slapped me HARD. She left me and broke up with me. A few months later, I apologized, but she said that she met someone else (not in a relationship yet). How can I get her back, since she said that he isn't her boyfriend yet, but isn't a cheater. He has kissed her once by the way. Do I still have a chance?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You cheated on your girlfriend and told her to calm down when she reacted?
    I'm sorry but how did you expect her to react? She was hurt!
    I'm not condoning what she did but you should have been more sympathetic.
    You even took months to apologize for the pain you caused her.

I'm not sure if you'll ever get her back again.
    You broke her trust and on top of it, you took a while to say sorry about it.
    I just think that you should try to start over.
    Try gaining her trust back.
    Talk to her.
    Be nice.

It's up to her if she's willing to give things another shot.
    (Sometimes no matter what you do, you can't help mold someone elses decision because their mind is already made up).

I hope you learn from this.
    If she does give you a chance... don't hurt her again.

What Girls Said 4

• No, she is moving on.

• Well, you can still have a chance, but you have to remember that you're the one who cheated, you know why you did this, and you should explain yourself to her. Ask her to hangout just to clear things up, don't look desperate, take things slow. Be friendly and fun, be attractive. :)

• You cheated so she won't come back.

• Leave her alone.