How To Tell My Friend To Move On From A Guy?

Asking this for a friend of mine.

A friend considered dating a guy. They got along well however he had issues with his anger and belittling and putting her down. She would be devastated, he would be angry but they'd eventually get back to talking. I told her that this was an outlook to how things would be if they got together.

She agreed and told the guy that it was over. When they met, he told her that he never wanted to see her face again. Several hours later, he texted her saying that he loves and that he can't see living without her. She's torn and feels like he deserves another chance.

I told her that he's emotionally manipulating her and that he doesn't deserve to be with her if he keeps that up. I'm trying to convince her that he should kick him to the curb, once and for all. Anyone know what I can say to help her realize this?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink".

Your friend is emotionally involved with a guy who mistreats her.
    You can give her all of the advice in the world and she STILL won't take it.

This is one of those things where you just have to be there to support her, no matter how hard she falls.

What Girls Said 1

• Give her an example, show her how the guy could be really

What Guys Said 0