My girlfriend is using me what should I do?

I wasn't sure about that, but I asked her today why is she with me? Why she likes me? because I had doubts about it! So her answer was "(because you gave me life, you helped me, you were with me at times where nobody else was, I don't wanna leave you because I don't wanna be alone and nobody else understands me but you)"
this was her answer, I'm kinda sure now that she's just using me! She should've said things like I love you and I want to spend my life with you.. etc, but she didn't say anything like that! Do I need to break up with her?

62

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you feel like your getting your end of the deal in this?

• I guess

• I'm gonna tell her, thank you man!

• Thanks! Good luck and be firm, your happiness is on the line.

What Girls Said 6

• What she said was great ! She went into great detail of why. She didn't give a vague answer like the one you seemed to be hoping for.
    I don't think she's using you at all. She listed what did you for her and why she wants to be with you.
    The same reason why she is with you , is the same reason why most people are together. They found someone who can give them love , strength and support.
    Be contented with what she said instead of looking for an impersonal answer thats probably been said a million of times.

• ...

Okay I don't see any issue with what your girlfriend said. Regardless of what you think she said, what she literally told you was: I appreciate everything you've done for me, you are a wonderful person who I couldn't picture myself without. Because she didn't kiss your ass you think she doesn't love you? Most people would kill to have all of their efforts acknowledged and rewarded.

• She just wants me because she's depressed and lonely! If she wasn't she would never be with me now

• What she told him is the female equivalent of "I'm with you because you're so great at doing my laundry, cleaning my apartment and I love your cooking. You're the only one that done that for me."

This comment showed a lot of appreciation. It still would NOT go well.

• Hey it's your life man, I see it a completely different way, but if you don't like it - leave her. You'd be doing both of you a favor.

• How about you ask her if she really loves you? I feel like you might have misunderstood her words and she could explain it better to you to help clear things up. Do not assume things if you are having doubts. Go to her and clear this up.

• You are immature and you have a trust issue.

• She may be explaining WHY she loves and appreciates you, rather than simply saying "I love you." She may have been saying "I feel closer to you than anyone." It's hard to say what she meant from our outside perspective. If I had said those things, that's what I would've meant, though.

I'd be more concerned with how she treats you, not how she expresses herself.

• break up with her!

What Guys Said 1

• Read your comments.

Don't do less.

Expect more.