Help me decide if its time for me to let her go?

I have been with my fiance since December 2010 (long distance relationship since 2012). Recently we had fight and now she's ignoring me.

So here's what happened:
I was on my way to work, then she called me and asked that I uber her using my phone. I said I don't have an issue with that, but I dont believe it will work because I will be travelling in a tunnel with no network, therefore I dont wanna make you late for work, but I can transfer the money to your account, then you can use uber from your phone.
She became angry and said I should let her know if I dont wish to help. Right after that she said: "Send the fucken money" I asked her "what fucken money". I kind of lost my cool because I told her several times that I dont like it when she's cursing at me. I don't curse at her, I treat her with respect, therefore I am expect the same in return.
Immediately I got out of the tunnel she continued with the verbal assault, cursin and calling me a jerk, shit head, etc. I got tired of it and told her to go to hell.
She blocked me on whatsApp, but called during the day to ask me about a McDonalds burger. After that she ignored my calls the whole day but picked late in the evening and told me that she's trying to block my calls on her phone. She also mentioned that "when she says something I must do it and that I didn't try to help her that morning" and then she hung up the phone. I tried to call again, but she ignored it. So I sent her the following text "If you're breaking up with me, the least you can do in our situation is call/pick up the phone and tell me you don't love me no more and you dont wanna be with me. Besides everthing that is happening, I can give you reasons for me wishing to stay". Still got no reply from her. Is time to let her go?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup... it in the final resentment stage.

• Weird thing is that she sent a text today saying she loves me so much and all she wants is for me to say I am sorry for what I did.

Most Helpful Guy

• As soon as I read LDR I was like yup let her go bud, its gonna be ok

• I suppose I failed to mention that we see each other once a month

• That is not enough... your relationship will become very stressed... I went 4 years in an LDR and it was brutal

What Girls Said 3

• I would say to keep trying. It may be bad right now but honestly you two have been together a long time and obviously love each other. I'm sure neither of you want it to be over and may be she's just stressed at the moment. I would talk to her and give it a chance. Good luck :)

• Yea, it's time to let go. I went through a similar thing in a long distance relationship not too long ago. She also doesn't sound very respectful, if the things you said that she said are anything to go by.

• if it's long distance she may be seeing someone else or something maybe have a none long distance relationship

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!