Guys, Why would an ex boyfriend e-mail you over trivial things?

We were together for 5 years before he broke up with me in anger and it was a stupid fight. He thought I was going to beg for him back but I didn't. It has been about a month and a half since we have broken up. Now, he has asked me a couple of trivial questions since (nothing about our breakup or relationship) and I've answered them all objectively without bringing up our relationship or the breakup. However, I'm still hurt. I don't know if this is him just testing the waters to see how I'm doing or he's stringing me along. Any advice?

1

What Guys Said 1

• I suspect he is testing to the waters and is also wanting to get back with you.

Perhaps the two of you need to have a real heart to heart and see if this is salvageable. If you do not want to do that, than perhaps it is time to just quit responding to him in anyway.