How do I cope with a break up after we were together for five years?

Me and my boyfriend of five years recently broke up and he seems to have moved on fine but i can't cope with not being with him and i don't know what to do to help me feel better.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Time really does heal all wounds. The best way is just to give it time and try not to contact him in anyway to remove him from your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• sport sport sport, make zour body tired, exhaust it, and u will have no time to think about him, also friends, movies, spoil yourself with new dres, hair style... new perfume, go for a weekend relax welness. u r worth good things in a life... and give it a time, its the best cure.. time heals everzthing

What Guys Said 4

• you'll need emotional comfort. If your a Christian. you will need prayer of healing. you'll need to focus on you and not let crisis go to waste. Meaning take this oppertunity to figure out what went wrong. Never dwell in past and rather forgive if anything. lastly seek those wholl hear you out. Ill lend a ear when ever you need.

• People are interchangeable and relationships don't last in the 21st century. Sorry for your loss.

• You have to just forget him and remove him from your life completely... Sob all you want...
    That's how you cope up... and don't think about your ex or contact him... That will only make you go back to him...

• He's not moved on guys just hide it better

• He has a new girlfriend after one day

• My money's on he hard her before and you just found out about her the next day

What Girls Said 1

• Erm just try to forget about it anyway you can alcohol should take your mind off it well.