Im going to see my ex today what should I do?

Im a freshman in college and my ex is a senior in high school. Today I came home from college and i'm not staying for long, but my sister plays on jv for the school team and my ex is on varsity. So my ex will be in the stands with everyone else. Im not going to be at my sisters game for long because I want to get back to college for the football game. But when im there im bound to pass her. Now I've done this twice in the last couple of weeks and I saw her. She ignored me completely the last time and but so did I so... Now this time I was just planning on saying hi. Is this a good idea?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it's a good idea. Just because you two broke up doesn't mean you have to stop talking.

Saying hi will show her that you're okay with the situation and that she should be too. You're an adult, she's basically an adult, so the both of you should start acting like one.

What Girls Said 3

• If you meet up face to face, @je215161 then do not be rude or crude, just give her a simple smile and say "Hi."
    If she ignores you again, then you know she is a grudge bearer to the day she dies and no More... Tries.
    Good luck. xx

• Yes! Say hi, ask how she is... be nice! She should be nice back.

• not a good idea! just ignore her.

What Guys Said 2

• What are you trying to accomplish?

• Yeah do some small talk and play it cool