Guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend spat in your face during a break-up?

Say you were deeply in love with this woman, she had always been supportive and ensured your happiness. During the break-up things get ugly and she spits in your face. How would you feel?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel like I made the right decision by breaking up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people find out more about a person when they split up, than they do during their relationship.

Spitting is a disgustaing habit, there's no excuse for spitting in a guys face. I imagine most guys would rather be slapped across the face than spat at. I would never forgive someone if they spit in my face.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• That's one of the most disgusting things you can do to someone.
    There's no excuse for that.
    That's pretty much degrading someone and legally be considered "assault".

• That is the most disrespectful thing you can do to another human in my opinion.

• How would you feel if a man spit in your face?

• This post is about a guy I'm dating and an experience he had with the love of his life. Can't always make assumptions.

• Did I make an assumption? No... I asked you how you would feel if a man spat in your face. Meaning, it is the same feeling for a guy or a girl. If you want to know how it would feel, put yourself in their position and see how that would make you feel.