Why did she come to me after we broke up?

Long story short, we were together for almost 4 years then she broke up with me 2 weeks ago because she believed we aren't meant for each other. I left her a long text saying that I would always love her and wait for her.

A week later, she talks to me like friends then calls me early in the morning about hows she's having a nervous breakdown and her life is falling apart. I talked her and calmed her down and helped her feel better. She claimed how great I am and how kind and understanding I am.

We continue to talk as friends for the next few days. Then just today I asked her if she still wants us and is there anyway of us working out and she claims she plans to stick to her plans and already have her mind made up.

Why the mixed signals?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she's sending you mixed signals.
    She clearly said, she doesn't want to pursue things again with you.
    At this point, she is using you as an emotional crutch because she knows you will be there for her.

Distance yourself and officially breaking up.

Although you aren't together, she loves the part of you that's caring, supportive, and loving. As long as you "act like a boyfriend" she'll take from that factor.

• *Distance yourself and officially break up.

• I know, just didn't think she could ever use me like that.

• I don't think she's intentionally doing it.

But still , doesn't change the fact that she is

What Girls Said 1

• I am not sure.. But what I see here is a giver and a taker. You are the giver.
    Start taking care of yourself

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she realizes what she missed, that it's not always greener on the other side