If you're ex is over you wouldn't they be okay with meeting up with you or hanging out?

62

Most Helpful Guy

• "friends" after a relationship does not work... don´t get your hopes up.

• I'm just asking if there over you would they have a problem meeting up with you?

• yes i got that. why did you break up though and why do you think he changed his mind?

• We we're fighting a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am over a guy I have no interest in meeting up with him. If I run into him randomly I'll be friendly (unless he's a real dickbag or it was a nasty break up, in which case I'll ignore him), but I won't go out of my way to see him. What would be the point in that?

Not wanting to see an ex doesn't have anything to do with whether or not you're over them - it has to do with whether or not they are someone you want to have in your life and, if so, for what reason. Also, even if the ex is someone you could see yourself being friends with, if you're not 100% sure they're over you then you wouldn't want to get together for fear of leading them on or resparking their interest.

Generally speaking, unless you were close friends before you dated, there's never really a good, healthy reason to want to get together with an ex.

What Guys Said 1

• My ex dumped me & she still wants to be friends & meet up with me occasionally & she's taken. Not sure what that means?

• She wants to be friends

What Girls Said 5

• If they would want Friends with or without Benefits...
    Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And if two love birds that don't want strings attached anymore or to be hooked at the hip, decide to Meet up or hang out, then even nursing and nurturing something special even better than Before might be in Store.
    Good luck. xx

• So if they hang out it's a good thing

• Because with a breakup like this, that is all it usually is to see if it is ayah or a nah. xx

• We'll when do I see that?

• When I'm over him I don't have reasons to meet up and hang out with him.

• BUT if he wanted to meet up would you have a problem going

• I see... it probably is his love of freedom he cannot shake. xxoo

• @Paris well I like my freedom too but I love being with him more. I'm starting to realize maybe we were together too much when we were dating

• They would be emotionally okay, but they wouldn't be willing to do it. There's no benefit to keeping an ex in your life. They're part of the past and that's where they belong. Not in front of you for a cup of tea in a coffee shop. :/

• Not if they don't like you...

• We'll if there over you would they have a problem meeting up with you

• If they've come to realise they dislike you as a person, now that they're not with you, then they may not wanna meet up.

I wouldn't wanna meet people from my past because some of them remind me of shitty times and I no longer like them as people, it doesn't mean I'm not over them. Just don't wanna be around them anymore.

• Just because they're over you doesn't mean they want to see your or be around you. I don't think about any of my exes at all and if any one of them wanted to spend time together I would decline. That's just unnecessary and I got tired of them and that's why they're an ex. Why in the world would I want to be around any of them again?

• I don't think he is over me

• Maybe you're not over him?

• IM Not Oviously BUT I Don't Think he's Over ME Eighter Because He Tries To Keep track of me online