What should I do now?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 6 months and everything is perfect when we are together. However on Thursday, we were texting and i was getting frustrated with something I was doing. I told him it wasn't him and that I would call him when I was finished and we were fine. He went to dinner with his dad and came back in a terrible mood and started picking a fight with me. I asked what was wrong and he just told me he wasn't in the mood to talk. I asked him if he was doubting us and rethinking us and he said no and I asked if I should expect a text ending things and he said no. He told me he wasn't in the mood to talk so I gave him space.

So we haven't spoken in 3 days. So I texted him the next day saying "I hope you're feeling better" and all I got again was, "Just really not in the mood to talk".

I'm starting to get worried. I know he isn't cheating on me but honestly, I can't deal with this silence.

What should I do? Should I just end things altogether?

Thanks x

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him more time. When i am mad i prefer to stay alone so i think he is just the same. Just give him some time. That is definitely not a reason to think that he is cheating on you / not a reason to break up with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may be "Rethinking" After all, of your Relationship.
    Perhaps with More Moods you are not saying here, dear, this should be telling you tha the could be feeling trapped and need some space right now, and without Answering you on his own end, with a button you First pushed a few days back, he is giving helpful hints that this might be the time down the fine line to take a Break from one another.
    You both need to talk face to face. If this has been this full circle problem pattern, then it will just go on and on.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• You should relax and give him space. Don't text him, don't call him, just wait till he reaches out because he will, when he has cooled down.

I presume he is angry at something at the moment and he just needs that space to figure it out...

What Girls Said 1

• I feel that if you do really like him, you should give it a little more time. I know just a few days can seem like weeks, but he obviously has something going on that's upsetting him somehow. As a last resort, I'd text him saying something like "Hey, I hope you're doing ok. I'm worried about you, and I miss you. If you need to talk about something, you can talk about it with me." You know? Let him know you care and that you're there for him. If you get that same reply again, I would just let it go for another few days and see what happens.
    If he still won't get out of that mood he's in after a few weeks, I'd say to end it honestly... because then it'd seem like he really didn't care enough about the relationship, or you. That's how I see it anyways. Hope this helps!