Ex Text after 3 months?

My ex boyfriend and i have been broken up for about 7 months. The past 3 months we have had zero contact since I confronted him about not being upfront with me about seeinng someone else, while we still were figuring things out. At that point I cut all contact. Then exactly 3 months to the day that we last spoke he text me. I didn't see it till mid day the next day. I dont necisarily know if I should respond or not? Mainly because I dont like having contact with ex's, especially ones who appear to be in a relationship. I dont know if he still has feelinngs or he's bored, or him and his "girlfriend" are havng problems, its just too I don't know strange. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful

21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am reading between the lines here, dear, that there is most likely Either trouble in Paradise with the Other or he is Not With... This Other.
    He probably is Missing the Kissing and the His and Her History you both shared, and of course, Realized tha tit isn't always greener on the other side of the female fence.
    However, as wise as an owl that I am, it doesn't have to be even etched in stone that his motives in mind are probably Not to be two birds of a feather right now, but maybe Friends with or without the benefits.
    If you decide to reply to this guy, don't wear your heart on your sleeve. You never know whether or not he will just pick up and go and Just.. Leave.
    Trust your intuition when it does come to an "EX." It works for some to be friends with or without those other little things and with Others... Best from the Rest to leave well enough alone.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Upvote. xx

• He has her on his social media still.

• Okay, so she is Still in his life and who knows what is going on between them. However, by contacting you, he is now bringing you into a triangle Threesome, where you could end up at the top, looking down, side to side, at the both of them. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1