Well, my girlfriend of almost a year broke up with me yesterday I'm not sure how to get over her. This sucks 😩?

Her reason for breaking up with me was that I changed from shy to outgoing and our personalities and likes are the same so they would clash. I don't really understand, everything was fine then one week she got kinda distant and then she wanted to take a break. Over the week of the break she "got word" from one of my friends that I was happy without her. I'm a little mad at her and really unhappy. Can anybody help me understand this?

11

What Girls Said 1

• That is crazy. If she listens to he said she said over you then you are better off. Also either there is someone else or she has been wanting to break up for awhile and just putting on a smile because the week of distance was the beginning of the end.

What Guys Said 1

• She left you for childish stupid reason and I think it's good to see this now Than later after many years. I think if you broke your arm she will leave you also look for better girl.