Should I get it all of my chest?

I was with a guy for 3 years, it was the most amazing loving relationship ever, we was engaged, living together and he brought my 5 year old up for 3 years as his own, he hurt me very badly, he let me book our wedding then left, 6 weeks later he had a new girlfriend, I was also pregnant and he chose to have nothing to do with me and say it was a lie.
I have loads that I want to say to him to get off my chest and want to message him but I'm so unsure what to do.. any suggestions? ..

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about it this way... will whatever you have to say REALLY change the situation? Likely not. If anything it will just show him you're still concerned enough about him to think of him. He likely knows he's a jerk too so there's no need to remind him. I say it's best to get closure on your own without him. Likely you'll be hurt all over again if he doesn't respond or he might end up responding saying something terrible. Protect yourself by taking him out of your life and not giving him any more attention.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Hi, @ngel0333, I believe I have answered this for you before.
    With everything that has happened and all that you know, the only thing now you can do with someone who is Denying You Is: Ask him where the child support checks can go every week?
    Good luck. xx

• If u want to text him do that if that makes you feel better he should realise how terrible his actions were and u might feel better by bashing him

• No contact rule... after breakup... Google it

• He sounds like a total jerk! I'm so sorry! Definitely get it out of your chest it always helps to move on. Hope u find a guy that deserves you.