Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

I suspect my girlfriend is seeing someone else because the past couple of weeks we haven't been as close as we use to be.. she use to text me during the day or whenever ..or she would call me at night or message me on Facebook. she doesn't answer her phone when I call her. she always has an excuse like "sorry I was busy dealing with family issues " or" sorry I didn't have my phone one me I was busy". and when I text her she doesn't reply back to me very often. last weekend she canceled our plans to hangout saying she was too tired and didn't feel well.. she's blown me off like 3 times in the past few weeks. and I don't know whether to believe her or not. she gets all paranoid when I ask her stuff or if I question her about anything and offensive. and this sucks cause I really love her. but it seems like she isn't doing much to keep this relationship going. oh and also I haven't seen her in 11 days. and the last day I saw her I tried getting closer to her like we usually do and she kind of pushed me away.. like she felt guilty or something. I know I have been paranoid and stressed out a lot lately , but this makes no sense why she would do something like this. and I need your help

any ideas? or advice? greatly appreciated . thank you

oh and also how what are some different ways of telling if she is seeing someone else and how can I find out.?
Is my girlfriend cheating on me?
1
1