Does it mean anything if an Ex wants to go to the movies or out places with me?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• From my personal experience, it means that they are bored. Or they really enjoyed doing those stuff with you while you were together and now they miss that, they can't do it with someone else because it's not the same. ALL of my exes did this to me. For example, my most recent ex and I loved watching animes together. I'm like the only person he knows of that likes watching same animes. So when a new episodes comes out, I will instantly pop on his mind and he will call me to watch it together or to discuss about it. Another ex and I loved meditating together, so he will call me to meditate or talk about purpose of life. Another ex loved smoking weed with me because I am so hilarious when I'm high, so he calls me when he is the mood for some weed. So yeah, it means nothing. It's just that they don't have anyone else to do it and enjoy it with the same way they did with you. Be careful, if you accept this, you gonna get friend-zoned. They dump what they didn't like doing with you and keep what they liked. It's very very selfish.

Most Helpful Guy

• It usually means he/she is trying to see if the two of you can get back together eventually.

• Do girls use like cryptic language sometimes? like will they say things like "there's no chance to get back together" but in their minds/hearts mean it otherwise

• Yeah, girls in general are way too complicated. Solving a Rubik's cube is perhaps more realistic goal than trying to understand what a girl means.

What Girls Said 5

• It could mean friendship, being comfy and cozy with someone she has been with Far longer than Anyone... You.
    It could also mean a new chance for romance and getting together as two birds of a feather.
    Good luck. x

• Yes, it raises a red flag in my mind because exes have normally moved on and wanting to hang out with an old boyfriend is not moving on at all, no matter how casual the hanging out is.

• she wants you back.

• Nah, she only might want to hang out with you as friends.

• Dont go to anywhere with your ex is what I follow and advice people to do so... there was a reason why it didn't work the first time... it won't work this time either

• That could be true, but there's been a good amount of people.. who have got back together and ended up getting better to how they were before.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!