What's up with my ex gf?

A while back I vented on gag about my girlfriend always messing around with other guys. I took the advice of fellow gaggers and moved on with my life. But she is still dropping the L word and telling me how much she cares for me blah blah blah all while getting involved with another dude. Seriously what's up with this behavior? I'm getting close to changing my number. I plan on being single for a while and don't want anything to do with that kinda crazy. Guys n Gal's I'm just venting but does anyone have experience with a similar situation? Thanks you gagers are great!

61

Most Helpful Girl

• With er coming back, she still has feelings for you. However, she wants her cake and eat it Two. She wants to be her own free bird and not two birds of a feather but Yet... Keep you always close even if it is in her back birdie pocket.
    Block her, don't reply to her if you want to end the madness. If you keep it going, it will always be a Full circle problem pattern and Nothing will ever be accomplished, not even You and your heart moving on.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 5

• Attention. Your ex wants attention from you. If she really loves you she'll be with you and if she truly cared she wouldn't be screwing around with your feelings like that. Block her number and move on :)

• I don't think I can block numbers with my droid turbo... you're spot on though.

• @Asker

If it's a smart phone then I'm pretty sure you would be able to block her number.

• She is not what you want, but she may be saying that stuff because she feels bad for you.

• Keep standing strong.
    She doesn't miss you too much if she is all cuddled up with another guy.

• She sounds crazy

• yeah that happens a lot.

What Guys Said 1

• Avoid her like the plague.