What if I recreate our first and second date all in one, will that make my ex fall in love with me all over again?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that would be really annoying.

• Why?

• Well, if he doesn't know and hasn't agreed to getting back together this is kinda creepy in a stalkerish way. If you guys are agreed then what you want is to create something new and fresh, not revisit things from your old relationship.

• But this was a fun time together and no wouldn't this get the ball rolling in him wanting to get back together?

How Is it stalkish?

Most Helpful Girl

• Going down Memory Lane may not help a hundred percent here, dear. But sharing some new times, nursing and nurturing a special something that may be better than before, could help in Getting to know one another all all over again.
    Being with an "EX" with no strings attached is not always an easy thing. If one wants no hooked at the hip or being two birds of a feather and the Other one does, it can create a hill of bean problems.
    Go slow with the flow. Feel it out. In time, you will know what direction you should finally fly to.
    Good luck. xx

• It wouldn't be sweet?

• So how can I bring down those walls?

• Try to get together if you can and try a nice friendship to start and see if he folds into this first. xx

What Guys Said 2

• The past should remain in the past

• But it's a date we had. It wouldn't be sweet that I want to recreate it?

• No, I really doubt it.

• Why?

• Well you should have perhaps included that information from the beginning. It changes a lot. I, and probably everyone else, was assuming you broke up and that was it. Usually people don't stay friends with their ex. If you are still close, sure... give it a shot. Not sure it will work but if he still has feelings you will know. Nothing to lose really.

• We'll it's not like we're friends friends he doesn't contact me to hang out but gives in sometimes when I want to hang out and never gets mad when I just pop by his place.

What Girls Said 1

• probably not.