Do You Feel Lonely Right Now? Or Missing Someone maybe?

Dont you ever felt so lonely when you used to talk on phone with someone everyday, and now you are going through your day without talking to them because they left you or maybe gone. What to do when you missing someone and all you can do was nothing?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Lonely yes cheated on yes, no family left besides my brother yes and he's a douche, for the last month getting used to having crohn's disease and pleurisy yes having the one friend that you've had for 7 years and has been there for everything tell you that they don't like you romantically when you finally get the balls to confess your feelings hoping something could go right... yeah pretty shoddy times but ah well just gotta get on with life :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am feeling a bit lonely right now. But it's okay, I have food. 😍

• Haha im finding food too right now! thanks for sharing

What Guys Said 2

• Find something to clean. Stay busy, and wear yourself out. By the time you hit your bed, you'll be asleep before any memories begin to haunt you.

• Yep lonely & missing someone

What Girls Said 2

• Lonely, no. But yes, I'm missing someone right now..

• Not really