How to get over memories of the relationship?

My ex broke up with me a week ago... I felt like I missed her.. and I think I may still... but I'm starting to realize.. maybe we are better off as friends.. I've been thinking and I'm seriously wondering if I actually miss her... or if I miss the relationship.. like different moments, fun times, memories, etc.. in the relationship... cause when I think of it... it's not so much HER I'm thinking about.. it's more the relationship

40

Most Helpful Girl

• The relationship is with her. twowith d someone else it wouldn't be the same relationship. You miss her.

What Girls Said 3

• Memories will never fade... I was in the same position as you about a year ago! The memories were the part that killed me the most. Just know that things didn't work out for a reason. Just try and not think of all he positive things you guys had thing of the negative.

• With is the difference between memories of her or memories of the relationship with HER?

• It is better to have her as friends.

What Guys Said 0