I've dated a girl for three months. we broke up about a year ago because she told me to be patient. I have the urge to talk to her, what should I do?

She's got another boyfreind

• Should I talk to her?
  • Yes or no

53

Most Helpful Girl

• ... She's got another boyfriend.
    'Being patient' still didn't get you anywhere, dear, and Now... She's got a boyfriend.
    It doesn't make sense to contact her. You will only hear about the Other.
    Save your breath, do not waste your time down this fine line, it's Not happening with Two strikes even, you are Out.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you shouldn't.

What Girls Said 4

• You broke up a year ago, she'll have moved on by now - and you can see that she has because she has a new boyfriend. Just leave her alone, if she wanted to get back together with you then she would have done that by now, instead she's moved on with her life and you need to do the same.

• Not if she's involved with someone. She's already moved on :(

• What purpose would that serve?
    I mean if you want to get back with her - she'll say 'no' because she has another boyfriend now.
    If you want to be her friend then I guess that's fine.

• talk casually.

What Guys Said 2

• Son, you have to move on. It's hard sometimes but there is nothing left for you there. Focus on yourself.

• Whoa... You broke up a year ago, she has a new boyfriend, and you're still wanting to talk to her? C'mon, man, you're not really that hard up for dates, are you? This is a classic case of where "move on" really is the best advice.