Girls, how long does it usually take for you to call a guy back?

I called this girl's house at 4 today, and she wasn't home but I left a message for her mom (I think it was her mom) to give to her. She didn't call back today, and I don't think it's a big deal, but I want to know when I should stop hoping for the call.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• after a few day's I'd stop hoping. she might have been busy today or her mom could have told her later on and she felt like it was too late in the day to call. if she calls tomorrow that's a good sign, after two or three days I'd say it's not likely she's gonna call back (she may have forgotten and feels like it's too late after a few days, try calling her once more after a few days and if she doesn't call back after that she probably isn't interested)

What Girls Said 2

• I would think she would call back later that night or maybe the next afternoon. But if it's longer than 2-3 days, then she's probably not interested

• 2 hours

What Guys Said 0