When do men want their exes back?

I should have specified if they do want them back how long does it take them to realize? And what makes them realize?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Because thats what every single math problem in elementary has been preparing us for, to find X.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems, almost never. Though one of my ex's is a bit stalkerish, years on.

What Guys Said 3

• SOME men can't let their exes go
    Same goes for SOME girls

• Well, because their exes are better than you.

• Never, why would anyone want a crazy bitch back...

• what if she wasn't a crazy bitch?

• It happened a few times in a year and six months and he always came back saying he was sorry he didn't mean it he has problems he is trying to deal with etc. We were planning a life and to move in. I miss him a lot. I haven't contacted him or anything other then in regards to my stuff which he says he'll give back but then doesn't. I thought this fight would blow over :( I have respect I dated two men that cheated on me and dumped their asses and I've removed unwanted/needed people from my life. He is different though. He is diagnosed with depression and other things so it's a different type of patience you need.

• Keep telling yourself that. Good Luck.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!