How to give up and forget?

Ok, so the girl I have been talking to for around a year now and we are great friends (Made a post in dating earlier about it) so I asked her out because I thought it would be awesome. But in turn all she says back is I would never date you. I was crushed. I don't know what to do... Please help in the comments below

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry it happens to all of us. Go out have fun with friends and find another girl... Not right away though... Give it done time so u can heal properly 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no thing as give up and forget. It is a sleeper that when awake will persuade us to work towards objectives that will sub-consciously help us achieve the goal.
    Anyhow, that is not for dating.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• The bitch...
    Ofc dating you is her freedom but "I would never date you" ? You should be happy you are not with a person like that bro !