Should I tell my ex I MIGHT be pregnant?

I haven't had my period in five weeks and i saw him like six weeks ago. He's the only person I've been with for two years, so it would definitely be his. But i haven't taken any tests yet, So I don't know for sure.

1. Do i tell him it may be a possibility or should i know for sure before saying anything?

2. How should i tell him/what should i say?

We're still on good/ talking terms.

96

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure whether you're pregnant first. And I'd say talk to your family first and try to make up your mind about having the baby or not... or how you would raise it. Just some general ideas of what you are going to do. Then you can tell him. In that case if he is not supportive and freaks out or something, you will not be so down because you already have a plan without him anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, Find out or sure if you have a bun in the oven, @Cupcake_Queen, and if you are, I do think he has a right to know that he may be a daddy.
    You say you both are 'Still on good/talking terms,' and with this, thank God, it should be easier to break the ice and just tell him in a gentle way: "You're going to be a Father... What should we do?"
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• Find out for sure before you say anything. If you come at him with "maybes" it could very well come across like you're trying to rope him back in. That, and it is likely going to leave him stressed until you DO find out for sure. So, take a test and if it turns out you ARE pregnant, let him know.

• 1. You should get a pregnancy test done first before anything else. You want to be sure and not look silly

2. If the above comes back positive, ask him if you can meet up. I rather face to face than over the phone. You can even show him the the test results etc

All the best

• Dont tell him until you know for sure. As it might make things awkward between you both and in my experience men dont like to be put in that situation
    Just tell him how it is, be honest as itll be as much a surprise to him as it is to you

• take a test first. if it's positive, then you tell him. there's no good way to go about it, you just kinda have to spit it out. if you can't bring yourself to say the words, show him the positive test or a picture of it... i think he'll get the gist.

• Take a test first. No need to worry him if you don't already know that you are pregnant.

• Not unless you have a positive test.

• i suggest you tell him and just bring it up casually like say it normally just the way it is

• No wait until you are sure