How can I get over my breakup depression? Feels like I'll never be happy again?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• you can overcome depression If you choose the right weapon
    you can't just fight fire with gas, but you can fight it with cold water

dear
    everything in life is temporary, If things are bad, don’t worry because it won’t last forever either. just because life isn’t easy at the moment, doesn’t mean you can’t laugh. Just because something is bothering you, doesn’t mean you can’t smile. every moment gives you a new beginning and a new ending. you get a second chance, every second. you just have to take it and make the best of it

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Throw it away and force yourself to believe u don't give a shit. You deserve better.. And focus on yourself and your $$. That person wasn't worth it

• You are right especially since he cheated and lied

• Oh yeah damn! Sorry bout tht... Just get yourself to be very occupies w things

• I was cheated on too. What shall we do about em coz my ex still wants to be friends with me?

What Guys Said 6

• The moment you realise the difference between having a typical girl ''omg i broke up i literally want to die life suks omgggggg'' (Like what you are probably going through right now)

And then just think, Somewhere in the world, Right now, There is probably a girl, hasn't eaten for a week, Both her parents got killed in some warzone, And she is facing getting put into some rape slavery or some shit.

And, When you think like that, Suddenly your problems dont seem so bad.

All the best.

• Only time can heal that kind of wound. Either that or hook up with someone new really fast.

• You have to find someone to talk to and comfort, or get a benzodiazopine prescription for broken hart and mental anguish distress temporarily. If it was betrayal you could sue.

• It was the ultimate betrayal :(

• And also temporary insanity and a feeling of hopelessness. Careful with depressant medication such as alcohol.

• Careful with marijuauna also some people use that and is not so regulatingly supervised under liability.

• He was your first.

• Join the club.

• It takes time. For me, prayer/meditation, exercise, therapy and spending time with good friends is the best way...

What Girls Said 1

• You have to realize that you don't have to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to be happy. You are the person that makes you happy and once you realize that then things will get better for you.