When is enough enough?

I have been married for 10 years and have 4 kids. My husband has never been able to hold down a job longer than just a few months. He only pays bills when they are about to be disconnected. I'm just plain sick of it. We fight more than we get along. We both admit daily that if it were not for the kids that we would not be together. I need some advice. I want to hear from guys and girls please

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this will sound terrible, but if I were in your situation, I would go ahead and get divorced. If you stay together for the sake of the kids, what will be their role model for a long-term relationship? Two people who can't stand each other. Yes, a divorce will take a terrible emotional toll on the kids, but a miserable marriage that's full of constant bickering and resentment will have a far worse effect on them. Take it from someone who knows that firsthand.

• See that's exactly how I feel. But he says it's best for them for us to be together. That I should suck it up and just stay for the kids. he says that the kids will end up hating me and choose to live with him. My parents divorce didn't bother me much but they were still friends bc of me. My husband will spend every moment he can making sure I'm miserable. And I feel that he may use my kids to do that

Most Helpful Girl

• Now is enough.

What Guys Said 1

• Thats a tough situation to be in. But, he do need to keep a job and handle his responsibilities as a man.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!