Why did he only text me once?

Me and this guy stopped talking for a week because I couldn't handle the way he was and I said a lie that I had sex with another guy to push him away. He still wanted to talk to me but I said I was done with him and we didn't talk for a week. That's the longest, until he texted my yesterday saying he misses me and hope I'm doing well. I texted back thanks and hope he's doing well too. He never texted back, why?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• he's just a friend Or ex boyfriend?

• We were just dating not boyfriend and girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think some of these people get the idea or read your info correctly. He said he misses you obviously he does since he texted you and said that, but the part of him only texting you once could probably because he knows you don't want to deal with him anymore and he's distancing himself from you to give you time. Or when you told him you had sex with another guy made him think you're the one that's over him and don't want anything more, so in his mind there's no point in trying so he backs away. But he still cares and misses you. If he had no more interest he wouldn't have texted you that.

What Guys Said 2

• You completed a parenthesia

He sent you a (
    you sent him a )
    case closed.

If you don't want the case to be closed, say something that can be built upon. Relationships are two sided

• Maybe he moved on but wanted to know how you were doing. I mean you did cut him off so why does it matter?

What Girls Said 1