Is my ex girlfriend over me?

OK me and my ex got into a big conflict that ended our relationship. We was dating for 3 years off and on. Well we been broken up for about a month and a week. We had little contact with one another since the break up. Twice she would tell me she's over me and I'm like come on she even told me that a couple days after we broke up. Then I tried to talk to her last month and she said the same thing. What I'm trying to figure out is she really is or what is she trying to prove. And do you ladies and gentlemen think I have a chance to win her back?

no one broke up with anyone our relationship ended on both of our actions and it ended like that. then another thing I am confused about is she still has me on her MySpace and on her top as her number one so I'm just confused.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• HOW TO GET OVER SOMEONE

by me

Getting over someone is a long process. Here's some advice.

1) UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER. This is the hardest thing for anyone who has been dumped. It sucks. I've been dumped numerous times. It hurts. Life does go on. The sun will rise tomorrow. Everyone hurts. The sooner than you realize the relationship is over, the sooner you will start to move on with your life.

2) Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES stalk her. Do not go to her MySpace or Facebook page. Do not check her twitter updates. Do not look for her on AOL IM. Take her out of your phone. Unfriend her on those sites if you have to. Out of sight, out of mind. You do not need to know what is going on with her life-it will only make things harder for you. So do not try to see what he is up to.

3) Hang out with friends/siblings. Surround yourself with people. Go on walks with kids after classes. Play basketball. Get study sessions together. Get people around you.

4) Pick up a new hobby to pass the time. You're pretty young, 18-24, so maybe you are already in good shape. Work out. It will make you feel better about yourself. Go for runs or light some weights. Go play basketball or soccer. Take walks in your neighborhood.

5) Fight through it. It sucks. Everyone knows that. But she made her choice, and if she got back together with you now, you'd always wonder if it would happen again, and you'd have doubts how much she really cares about you. It wouldn't be fair for you. So do your best to move on. One day it will hurt a little less than the day it did before. That's moving on. Healing. Time.

6) Repeating number 2, for the Love of GOD do not spend time looking at her stuff online. This seriously sets the process back months. If you truly want to do that for yourself, get her off all of those networking sites and get her out of your life. Pictures and notes off the wall. The sooner that you get her out of your line of vision, the sooner you will start to move on.

Good luck. It sucks. I know. You'll get there. Stay strong.

What Girls Said 1

• she wants to be over you, sounds like, if you want her back, just be really nice to her, and when she tells you she is over you, tell her that you still care about her... sure, you'll be putting yourself out there, at risk to get hurt, but some times you have to risk when it comes to love and relationships.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like she's trying to move on by telling you and herself she's over you. But, the most important thing you need to figure out is do you really think she's worth fighting for. There are so many fish in the sea. Don't let her fool you into believing she's the only good woman out there bro.

There is nothing wrong with wanting her back or missing her. It's a part of break up's.

Just remember not to rely on her coming back to make you happy, because if you do you're setting yourself up for a major let down.

Remember being happy is your responsibility first before any female.

I hope everything works out for you.

• She is your ex, so who cares if she is over you or not.

Don't "win her back". It's over. Good luck!

• Sounds like she is just trying to convince herself that she doesn't like you anymore. Who broke up with who? And I believe you do have a chance to win her back but honestly I don't recommend it. Yes, 3 years is a long time and it isn't easy getting over someone but if you guys kept breaking up then that should be your hint to move on. You should try and get into a serious conversation with her.

• Well no one broke up with anyone our relationship ended on both of our actions and it ended like that. then another thing I am confused about is she still has me on her MySpace and on her top as her number one so I'm just confused.

• you get over her by going out with the boys and drinking smoking and getting laid, don't look for another relationship just look to hook up and get laid. eventually your feelings for her will banish. kill any contact with her.