Most Helpful Guy
HOW TO GET OVER SOMEONE
Getting over someone is a long process. Here's some advice.
1) UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER. This is the hardest thing for anyone who has been dumped. It sucks. I've been dumped numerous times. It hurts. Life does go on. The sun will rise tomorrow. Everyone hurts. The sooner than you realize the relationship is over, the sooner you will start to move on with your life.
2) Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES stalk her. Do not go to her MySpace or Facebook page. Do not check her twitter updates. Do not look for her on AOL IM. Take her out of your phone. Unfriend her on those sites if you have to. Out of sight, out of mind. You do not need to know what is going on with her life-it will only make things harder for you. So do not try to see what he is up to.
3) Hang out with friends/siblings. Surround yourself with people. Go on walks with kids after classes. Play basketball. Get study sessions together. Get people around you.
4) Pick up a new hobby to pass the time. You're pretty young, 18-24, so maybe you are already in good shape. Work out. It will make you feel better about yourself. Go for runs or light some weights. Go play basketball or soccer. Take walks in your neighborhood.
5) Fight through it. It sucks. Everyone knows that. But she made her choice, and if she got back together with you now, you'd always wonder if it would happen again, and you'd have doubts how much she really cares about you. It wouldn't be fair for you. So do your best to move on. One day it will hurt a little less than the day it did before. That's moving on. Healing. Time.
6) Repeating number 2, for the Love of GOD do not spend time looking at her stuff online. This seriously sets the process back months. If you truly want to do that for yourself, get her off all of those networking sites and get her out of your life. Pictures and notes off the wall. The sooner that you get her out of your line of vision, the sooner you will start to move on.
Good luck. It sucks. I know. You'll get there. Stay strong.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE