My ex girlfriend says she still has feelings for me, will she give me a second chance?

me and my ex girlfriend broke up Wednesday night, we kind of had a fight because we ran out of things to talk about (totally my fault) but she says she just wants to be friends, but she still has feelings for me and she misses me and she doesn't want to lose me? Like I don't understand how someone just wants to be friends but they still have feelings for you? she said she left because I was too far up her ass, for lack of a better term. The thing was, I thought that's what she wanted. She tagged me in something on Facebook the first night we were officially together, that said she liked clingy, and just knowing someone cared (I'm just paraphrasing but that's the gist of it), so that's what I was, & I pushed her away and we ran out of things to talk about. I never ever cheated on her, not even while we've been apart. She said she can't quit crying and she's broken, which I guess would tell me that she wasn't cheating either. Because if she was I would imagine that she wouldn't be too beat up about this? But I'm probably wrong about that too (even though I hope and pray that I'm not). I didn't do anything too bad, I just want to get back with her and I don't know what the best course of action is to take. Thanks for your help.
0
2