Is it possible to convince yourself you've never met someone?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You can, but then you need to convince yourself that unless you're confined to a bed due to illness, then you have no one else to blame but yourself. You need to get out there and meet people. Not just in the dating world but lots of people. The world doesn't exist under a rock, it's a very open place where everyone has to work hard to connect to other people. It isn't a fight of other people, it's a fight of self and once you get over the idea of being scared of what people think, you'll met lots of people.

• thing is I'm feeling a bit down to meet people and even to talk. it's like I can be quite for hours and I don't mind.

• Realize the truth. That you have to make the choice, and nothing is more powerful than when someone makes that choice. Yes, it will be hard in the beginning, but like all skills or talents, its something that needs to be developed. Focus on the positive and always try to move forward. You have the desire, so just focus on that. That your goal is to end up with someone, so from here on, just try to do everything to reach that goal.

• i think I'll try acting clases or so.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, but only by doing the opposite. You forget about them completely because they are so far beneath your radar- not because they hurt you and you're still struggling to get past them. So in other words, you make yourself think they never existed by simply not thinking about them all until they don't exist to you anymore.

You may need to distance yourself from any mutual friends you may have had in order to accomplish this

• very possible

• Not all. You can tell your self, but deep down, you'll remember them.

• actually sometimes I think it never happened and that everything was a dream.

• i don't know, my brain is automatically doing it. I just want to make sure to convince myself for good that it was really a dream.

• I'm not a physcologist, but that's not healthy.

What Girls Said 0