Girls, I miss my crush and want her back she had a crush on me too but we haven't been able to meet up yet. What's your opinion on what I should say?

Should I message her about how I really feel about her that I miss her and really want her back and tell her that's she's gorgeous and stuff or should I just casually start a conversation with her like nothing happened and chat to her, like "hey how's you, how you enjoying moving to college." You know like something along the lines of that might not actually start it like that just an example. What do think I haven't contacted her for 2 and a half months she knows how I feel about her already and I think she just unsure about me but I know she would go out with me she said it to all her friends but she is really shy and I think she is scared to meet up.

1

What Girls Said 1

• Just message her what is the worst that can happen