How to Break Up?

How do I break up with someone? I have been dating this guy for a couple of days and we were really good friends and then... He asked me out. I don't know what to do because usually the first few day are an experiment. And I was like let's try this out, but it's not working. I can't hug him, hold his hand, or have his arm around me because I'm to tall. And it's not working out! Also he's two different people. One for me and one for every one else. On the second day he was already saying he couldn't wait for me to meet his family. And he's clingy and to lovey dovey and I hate that stuff. But I gwas lucky that my parents let me say yes and now I regret it. I don't want things to change.. But I have to lie. I can't hurt him I. Just have to come up with a believable excuse. Please help!!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• "for a couple of days "
    That's not a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sit him down, face to face, sweetie, and with what you have Regretfully have gotten yourself Into, it is Now time You... Come up with a believable excuse.
    Tell him you are only 'Under18,' that things are moving way too fast for you. Tell him he is super great and loving and kind and loyal and all, but you are not ready to be a steady betty for anyone and friends is what you would prefer.
    Don't feel bad if he is sad and cannot be this 'Friend' in need indeed. This is this sort of Prince Charming that many girls are 'Lucky' to find and it is nice that this spice has started while he is wet behind the ears in years.
    Life will go on after this and of course things will 'Change here, dear. Nothing in life ever does stay the same and in getting older, you will also Get bolder, and see all the differences beginning now.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• one second you don't want to hurt him and your parents let you say yes about what?

• To date him, I'm not usually allowed to date and he's my first not secret boyfriend

• Break up I think I rushed into the relationship

• i am really unexperienced but just say him the truth don't lie the things then he will understande maybe

What Girls Said 1

• It isn't serious!. Send him a text (no that mean lol), but you don't have to go through great lengths, catch up with him and say he can find someone who will suit him better or call.