She broke my MacBook Pro and I broke up with her. Did I take it too far?

97

Most Helpful Guy

• That thing is $1000 or so.

If she pays you back, then you took it too far.

If no, then you did the right thing, and sorry about your MacBook Pro.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 9

• I completely obliterated my boyfriends xbox and in return he smashed my phone into pieces, THAT in my opinion is too far.. What was the reason for her breaking it xD

• Did she pay you back for it? If yes, then maybe. If no, then she should still pay you back. MacBooks don't fall from trees. :T

• the question is why she broke it? you did anything wrong? but i think that yea that's too much (in both cases)

• Did she do it on purpose? If yes then you didn't take it too far. Macbook Pro is expensive, her breaking it shows how careless she is.

• lol come on

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 6

• I think maybe just talk to her to at least give her a chance to say what's on her mind and you say what's on yours but yeah I think the break up would still happen. But at least you gave her the benefit of the doubt.

• Intentionally or accidentally?
    First thing she broke?
    Was she apologetic about it?
    Was it sincere?
    Or is it , "yeah by the way I broke your MacBook Pro. Sorry."

• Very vague question,

Why she broke it?
    Did she gave any kind of redemption?
    How far down the line was the relationship? (2 years + , broke over a broken mcbook doesn't make much sense)

• That's fucking awesome. Not that your computer is broken though, I'm sorry to hear that.

• Hmm well she needs to know not to break your shit. but i guess you did take it too far.

• More from Guys
    1