What's your definition of cheating?

Title says it all. Thanks

- Harvey D

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating is everything that you do that you can't tell you partner you did because you know its wrong and that you wouldn't like your partner to be doing that to you.

• I completely agree. if you know that you will hurt ur partner and intentionally do it. my ex went and flirted and had lunch breaks with his coworker bought giftsexchanged numbers ect. lied and went out of his way so that id never meet her when I came to the office.they never touched but, you don't sleep with someone b4 you date them ,so that is also cheating in my book.

• Wow I love this comment.

What Girls Said 4

• If I'm dating a guy and I were to sleep or kiss or have sex with some other guy, that would be cheating in my opinion.

• Kissing and anything beyond that in a non-open relationship.

• Everyone does have different opinions for what is and what isn't cheating I consider cheating anything that has touchy feely activities, like kissing and touching etc.. My friend thinks her boyfriend looking at porn is cheating...Which I find a little extreme.

• i would say kissing or having sex. flirting is not cheating hanging out with someone else is not cheating. it may look wrong but if you didn't cross the line I wouldn't consider it actually cheating.

What Guys Said 3

• Being cheated on to me is when someone becomes physically and or emotionally attracted to someone that is not your significant other, AND LYING ABOUT IT. If your in a relationship with someone while your heart and mind is with someone else, you're in a cheating situation, and you NEED to break up with the person you're currently with.

I've seen a lot of questions on this site asking if this/that was cheating. I have found some situations where honesty can be a very powerful thing. If you hooked up with someone else and you don't care enough to tell your significant other, then you are a cheater.

If you want the luxury of hooking up with multiple people, remain single.

• An act in which one person in a relationship feels towards another in a way that is nearly equal to the feelings expressed to the other within the relationship.

• Any form of love relationship or physical one that is not with the one you committed to that's what I call cheating. O yeah and it helps you know you are if you have to justify it because if its not wrong you wouldn't need to justify it to yourself.

• Im just asking as a general question. I'm not a cheater.

• Tell him that if he had to wonder as in had to ask his friends if it was right or wrong that it probably isn't right because it should be obvious if it isn't right.